Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello Blog World...

Well, I have been so bad about posting updates on here lately. I think my last post was 2 months ago. Now summer is almost over, or by the weather.....it's long gone! =( It's not even September and I'm in jeans and a light sweater. WHAT?!?!?!

My goal is keep family, friends, and clients updated with life and photography on here from now on. I am hoping to post at least once a week and maybe more. So keep checking back to see what's new at Carley Kay and in the Slater family! 

First off, a quick mention that I will be back to Warsaw this weekend for some photo shoots. I know it's last minute, but if you're in need of a session, gimme a call! =) I will also be back on the weekend of October 3rd. I have some openings, so shoot me an email if you need to book a session. I am still figuring out when I will be back in September. It's looking like it will be the weekend of the 13th. If you know a date you would like to book, let me know ASAP and we might be able to work something out.















What's new in the Slater household? Well, we've been to the zoo and the fountain park in recent weeks. Cohen is getting to the age where he can appreciate some fun things. He loved to see the animals and asked "was dat" to just about everything. Including every tree and leaf. It was soooo not annoying. haha =) He's so curious and loves to learn new things. We also have a little fountain park down the road that we now know is a fun place for Cohen to play. He LOVED getting wet and running all over the place. David and I were surprised when he got drenched by the fountain, because he didn't run away crying. He hates getting his face wet. But he kept on going and we found ourselves dodging all the fountains trying to keep him from going to center. We love Chicago and all the things there are to do. It's a nice change from Warsaw where, if it's not hot enough for the lake, there's nothing to do. =) We love to visit though! =)













Well, hopefully everyone's summer will slowly transition into fall. Can't believe the kids are back in school and the weather is getting colder. =( soo sad every year. Can't wait to talk again soon! 

Carley

No comments:

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog