Monday, June 28, 2010

My baby....

My little baby isn't so little anymore. =( I can't believe I am in the middle
of planning his 2 year birthday party. He's a little chatter box and loves to be the center of attention! He's definitely a funny boy who loves to make you laugh. He's shy at first greet, but warms up fast! Especially if you talk animals with him. He's brilliant!!! David and I aren't quite sure where he gets it from? He's starting to enjoy being in front of the camera, and is even taking cues from me from time to time. This morning was his first time copying mommy for a picture. He did awesome and was sooo proud of himself! I love spending the mornings with him playing in our bed and snuggling. It's my favorite time of day! Enjoy this amazing little guy. We sure do!!


No comments:

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog