Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Florida here we come...

And the packing starts. My worst nightmare. I am THE worst packer in the world, and 
now with all the new checked baggage fees.....I have to be a GREAT packer. I have been told I can only check one bag, so therefore....Cohen and I have to fit all of our stuff into one suitcase. I just don't know if it's possible. And worst of all...it's only in the 60s down there, so that leads me to wanna pack BOTH warm and cool clothes. AAAHHHH....I can't do it. Also, I've got to figure out what to bring on the plane to keep my 19 month old entertained. I've got our bags started, but seem to be in a bit of a rut. Hopefully everything will come together within the next 24 hours. Wish me luck and sanity as tomorrow comes faster than I plan.
ANNNND you have to keep it under 50lbs? What are they trying to do to me?


Can't go on a trip without an ipod and shootsac....

Ready Mom!!

No comments:

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog