Monday, March 22, 2010

Great Gift Idea

Hello world! It's been a while since I've spoke with you! =) This past week
has been a crazy week that has just taken over my life. I haven't done much with regards to business! BUT I'm happy to say that I'm back and ready to go. In just a couple weeks, my schedule will be full and every weekend will be filled with fun sessions, weddings, graduations and fun memories! This is your last chance to get in on the fun! If you would like a spring session or are even thinking about something in the summer. Now's the time! I can't emphasize that enough. I am close to being booked through July at this point! There are most definitely openings, but the longer you wait....the harder it will be to fit you in! With that said....here is one more reason why you should book your session NOW! I've found the perfect gift for anyone in your life. Memory Blocks!

What a fun way to bring some love to your mantle, desk, dresser, nursery and so much more. You get 3 wooden blocks with photos of your child or family! You can choose the color theme for your blocks and even write something on one of the sides. We can also customize them for you so you can order more than 3 and incorporate your family name! What a fun gift for parents and grandparents!





Contact me for more info! Photos can be in color or B&W! Looking for something unique....well....
this is it! 

No comments:

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog