Thursday, September 17, 2009

Little Sienna

As many of you know, I am babysitting a little girl throughout the week. She is adorable and has the most gorgeous eye lashes I have ever seen. They look fake. Lucky!!! =) Today while Cohen was taking a nap, we decided to have a little mini shoot. Yes we. She totally wanted to! haha....She's at a nice age, where you can still prop them up and they'll look when you call their name. Unlike a 13 month old child, who just purposely looks away.

I thought it would be fun to take some pics of a baby girl since I haven't had that opportunity very often. They turned out adorable. I had to sort of make her bow and diaper cover. Hey, don't judge...we don't have any girly things in this house. =) I used what I had. Enjoy the preview! =)






1 comment:

Dustin Izatt said...

These are so adorable Carley and really capture the essence of babyhood :) if that's even a phrase, I may have just made it up. Keep up the great work :)

D

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog