Wednesday, September 23, 2009

November Schedule

Hey Y'all =)

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we will be back in Warsaw on the 7th and 8th of November. October 3rd and 4th are officially FULL! If you are interested in booking a session....think quick because I am booking up fast. Also, it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards! Can't believe I am saying that already! I started a package last year about this time and had a great turn out, so I thought I would bring it back this year.
*fyi* if these dates don't work for you, please email me and i'm open to coming back on other dates for a $50 travel fee.

100 Photo Card Session Package - $250.00

includes:
1 location
1 outfit
up to 5 people ($5.00 each additional person)
online gallery for 7 days
Choose 1 pose for your card and receive an 8x10 & 2-5x7s in that pose!
100 5x7 custom made christmas card (up to 3 revisions)

50 Photo Card Session Package - $150.00

includes:
1 location
1 outfit
up to 5 people ($5.00 each additional person)
online gallery for 7 days
Choose 1 pose for your card and receive an 8x10 & 2-5x7s in that pose!
50 5x7 custom made christmas card (up to 3 revisions)

*There are also 2-sided cards for an additional cost. All cards come with white envelopes.



Let me know if you are interested! I can also help with fun ideas for
clothing and coordination! =)



No comments:

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog